So today is the designated wash day!! Yeah so I’ve been watching countless YT videos showcasing roller sets using flexi rods and I’m dying to attempt the style. So of course, I went out and bought some flexi rods in 7/8″ and 3/4″. I’m hoping I have enough because I only bought a pack of each and they each contain 10 rods. *crosses fingers*
1. Prepoo: EVOO & Chagrin Valley Auyervedic Herb Shampoo (thanks to my SV)
2. Deep Condition: Shea Moisture treatment masque & Original Moxie Intense Quench; detangle and place hair in 4 sections
3. CoWash: As I Am Coconut Cowash (thanks again SV!!)
4. Moisturize and Seal: Karen’s Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia leave in and heavenly jojoba oil
5. Working section by section: apply Eco styler gel to the ends and beautiful textures moisture butter from root to tip; detangle to evenly distribute product. Apply flexi rod
6. Repeat for whole head
7. Allow to dry over night with satin bonnet
8. Take down rods
9. Apply oil to reduce frizz and split sections
10. Style as necessary
So those are all my steps ! I promise to take pictures throughout the process and of course of my final results.
Stay tuned 🙂
What’s your routine for your flexi rod sets?
Peace & Love ❤