Hey all. 🙂
So my February curlkit finally arrived & boy was it worth the wait!
So I’m not sure if any of you follow CN or even FB but there was quite an uproar with the shipping delays from curlkit this month. Check out their FB wall for examples. But that’s neither here nor there.
My kit finally arrived and is filled with yummy goodies. The contents are as follows:
1. Cantu: creamy hair lotion – will soften, moisturize and detangle your curls, leaving them light, shiny and bouncy.
2.Giovanni: smooth as silk deeper moisture conditioner – infuses deep moisture for smoothness. Detangles and protects from split ends, increases shine while smoothing dry or damaged hair. Calms unruly hair to alleviate frizz.
3. Oyin Handmade: Burnt Sugar Pomade – Does your hair love oils? “Sugar” Pomades are nourishing all-vegetable pomade and styling products named after the uniquely sweet, translucent, and fragrant quality of warm, homemade caramel.
4. Pooka Pure and Simple: Mint n’ Roses Spa Soak – a wonderful way to unwind. Peppermint essential oils with a blend of soft rose in Epsom and sea salts to help soothe and relax.
5. Mixed Chicks: Shampoo, Deep Conditioner, and leave-in – Gentle clarifying shampoo gets straight, wavy and curly hair squeaky clean. Their exclusive conditioning blend which penetrates and reconstructs damaged areas, transforming style-stubborn-locks into resilient, easy to maintain tresses.
6. B’s Hair and Beauty Products: Moroccan Oil – oils are developed and designed for the best penetration and absorption to the hair shaft, hair and skin without ever being weighed down or heavy.
7. Tiffany Brands: Terry Turban – great for drying your hair easily and fast, water absorbent and dry fast.
Amazing right? I’ve been eyeing those mixed chicks products for thee longest time and can’t wait to use my samples. I also just ordered a few oyin products as well and I love the burnt sugar pomade.
THANK YOU CURLKIT.
I’ll be sure to update you all on my new goodies.
Peace & Love ❤