Hey all 🙂
It’s that time of the month again! …no no not aunt flow but it’s time for another unboxing.
My March Curlkit totally surprised me today by arriving at my door today. I was in total shock. But that’s neither here nor there. Before I get started I just want to say Happy Birthday Curlkit and also wish Heather a speedy recovery and good luck in your future endeavors.
This months curlkit features 7 of there Fan Favorites which also happen to be Curly Girl approved…let us begin.
1. Aubrey Organice: GPB Conditioner – Feed your hair a healthy, balanced diet with their #1-selling conditioner. Nutrient-rich, protein based GPB rehydrates and reenergizes your hair, strengthens hair fiber and repairs damage from salon treatments to restore softness, manageability and shine. Their most popular product ever.
2. Soapy Luv: Raspberry Green Tea – Raspberry Green tea soap is a mixture of fruity and herbal. You get great benefits from green tea for the skin containing antioxidant ingredients. Also a light exfoliation from all the natural raspberry seeds. You also get sweet scented sensation from the raspberry fragrance. Your skin will thank you.
3. Wonder Curl: Butter Than Love Hair Pudding – ultra-moisturizing hair cream that has a light formula which will give your hair shine and unbelievable softness.
4. Bel Nuovo: CoCo Castor Pudding – Moisturizing Hair Creme, Light Hold, Curl Defining, Mango Butter, Coconut & Castor Oil. The perfect synergy of a styling aid and moisturizer.
5. Ecostyler : Ecostyler: Curl & Wave “Pink” -firm hold gel has the added benefit of anti-itch additives to minimize scalp irritants. This product contains glycerin to moisturize ensuring that the product will not cause flaking or leave the hair hard and brittle.
6. Alikay Naturals: Lemongrass Leave In conditioner – locks moisture in your hair without weighing it down or causing product buildup. Infused with essential oils to smooth your hair shaft and keep it moisturized.
7. 3 Sisters of Nature: Once a Week Nourishing Treatment – once a week nourishing treatment is so concentrated with natural and botanical ingredients once a week is all you need.
I’m actually very pleased with this curlkit. It includes products that I’ve never tried and some I’ve never even heard of so I’m excited to see the results.
Until next time loves.
Peace and Love<3