So as Thanksgiving draws closer and closer, I figured I share with you all the things I’m most thankful for. Now this list can go on and on but these are my top 10 things that I’m thankful for. I know some of these things have absolutely nothing to do with natural hair but who follows rules anyway?
Shall we begin?
10. Healthy Hair – yes, I’m thankful for 3 years of healthy hair. Now my hair isn’t fully 100% healthy, well in all honesty do you know anywho who does have 100 percent healthy hair.. yeah me neither. But I will say that I’m on the path to healthy hair, being natural has caused me to pay more attention to my lovely strands and to treat them as if they were a loved one. 🙂
9. Technology – all hail technology LOL. without technology our lives wouldn’t be as efficient and thanks to the new technology that is being created to help children hear and blind adults to see. Thank you to the men and women who have stepped outside of the box and created things that would make a huge impact on human kind.
8. Time – “times a wastin”, I used to say this all the time when I was younger and didn’t really know what the heck it meant..guess you can say I’m an old soul. But growing older has caused me to realize the importance of time and why its important to not waste it. I’m thankful that my TIME here on Earth isn’t up yet…now TIME to make a change.
7. My Job – yes I’m thankful to be employed in this day and age. I’m thankful for my boss and the experience I’m gaining in the non profit world. Also, I’m thankful that my job is keeping me financially stable.
6. Food- I swear I used to be obese or overweight in my previous life. LMAO I LOVEEEE food and I’m thankful for it.
5. Education – I’m thankful for my education thus far. If it wasn’t for my education, I wouldn’t be able to advance in my career and be able to provide for my son. Education is key to our success as a country.
4. Health – Despite being a lover of food, I’m thankful for my health. I’m thankful to be a healthy, outspoken member of society.
3. Friends – FRIENDS…how many of us have them? Lol. I’m thankful for my many group of friends both professional and personal. You all have helped shaped who I am as a person and I’m thankful for all your kind words and loving hearts.
2. Family – Family is kind of a big deal to me. I value my family like no other. Without my families support in the many STUPID and amazing decisions I have made, their love for me has never faltered. They are always there for me no matter what and I am thankful for that.
1. Dhani- I’m thankful this huge ball of energy has came and turned my life upside down. I wouldn’t change my decision for the world. Everyday he shows me something new and I’m truly thankful for his crazy self.
There are a LOT more things I’m thankful for but that’s just a small list.
What are you thankful for?
Peace and Love ❤